[Gambas-devel] No Rule to make Target

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Tue Jan 31 03:09:42 CET 2012

Hi Benoit,

I reverted back to 4431 and I get the same error I got when I checkout that
version "No Rule to make target 'all'. Stop" When make enters the gsl
directory.

the first time around my solution was to delete the folder and recreate it
using the make-component script. So now I'd like to know how to solve this
error
correctly so I can compile the gsl component.

Also, what is the proper compilation cycle for component development? Do I
need to recompile gambas after each change or can I simply compile the
component?

Thanks

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will