[Gambas-devel] Gambas not finding component

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Sun Jan 29 23:57:38 CET 2012

Hi Benoit,

I am still working on just getting a single function version of a component
to compile and be recognized by Gambas3.

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 and 10.04 (two machines). I have used a dozen or
more gb.gsl.conf file but I am including
my work here as to tar files for your review. I truly want to understand
this process so I can contribute not only gsl but
convert my tidy library to a c compiled component and would love to do
others components as well.

I can compile my component without error but Gambas never seems to find it.
Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

I am including the component source files and the template config for your
review. I am sure I have missed something.

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will