[Gambas-devel] Correct way to get pointer to current object

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...176...
Tue Feb 14 08:38:52 CET 2012

Sorry,

In my local files I do have the files added to Makefile.am. The error was
that I declared the function as a static method, which is why it wasn't
getting the object pointer. Once I noticed this everything started working.

2012/2/13 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> Le 14/02/2012 02:43, Randall Morgan a écrit :
> > Never mind. I got it figured out.
> >

> I didn't find the mistake yet. :-)
>
> I will commit some changes in your component:
>
> - Add c_complex.c and c_complex.h to the Makefile.am file.
>
> - Use "Tab" characters to indent source code, not spaces.
>
> - Add some methods to the Complex class so that you see how to implement
> them (an example is better than a long speech).
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?