[Gambas-devel] My first attempts to extend GL and GLU components.

Tue Jul 5 02:45:59 CEST 2011

On 07/04/2011 05:03 PM, Kevin Fishburne wrote:
> Hi Tomek, that is some very good news.
>
> I'm considering changing the code for my project to use OpenGL instead
> of SDL and just saw that GLU is now a component of gb3. Being that I
> don't know anything about OpenGL, GLU would probably be a lot easier
> to learn. I noticed there is no component documentation for it. Is the
> spec completely implemented and just not documented yet?

Please ignore that. I realize now that not all the GLU API has been
implemented, and that was what Tomek was basically saying. Sorry, and
again thank you very much Tomek for working on this (and Laurent!).

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues