[Gambas-devel] A few comment about Tommy's changes

tommyline at ...674... tommyline at ...674...
Sat Aug 6 13:47:53 CEST 2011

For the moment all quads and nurbs necessary are implemented, I suppose new required functions will pop up as needed.
I will surely stud all the code to understand how it works.

There is one little problem with 2D evaluators now. The project that was working with version from some 2+ months ago,
doesn't produce the surface anymore, while 1D curves are produced ok. I attach both Bezier Map and Bezier Curve projects for you to compare.
I don't know what have changed, was it SDL or OpenGl. I was trying to find differences, but couldn't.
Bezier map should produce surface similar to nurbs surface.

Thanks for everything you did for me.

Tomek.