[Gambas-devel] GLSL language

Mon Aug 1 21:09:01 CEST 2011

On 08/01/2011 05:32 AM, tommyline at ...674... wrote:
> Hi Benoit, Laurent, Kevin and all interested in OpenGl.
> I've registered new e-mail on both lists, so hopefully I can mail you again.
> Since my last post I tried to get familiar with GLSL and to be able to use shaders I had to ater the glsl library.

Hey Tomek, welcome back. I see that you've jumped full into the fire on
commits to the OpenGL components. That is great news and I'm pretty
excited about it. Funny how things work out sometimes. I have about 50%
of my program actually working in OpenGL now (harder than I thought),
and just as I realized there are some missing functions I see your svn
commits adding functions. Though often cruel, sometimes fate is kind. :)

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues