[Gambas-devel] GLSL language

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 1 17:09:51 CEST 2011

> Hi Benoit.
> I was partially expecting this to happen, I followed the steps and sent two
> updates, but it only copied main GL.c and Makefile.am files and didn't
> send added parts of the library. So the repository won't compile without
> them now. What to do? I feel like an ape with the razor :)
>
> Tomek.

Mmm... You didn't *really* read the "how to deal with subversion" wiki page.
:-)

I quote:

"No automatic project structure tracking

You must tell subversion if you add, delete, rename or move a file. You do
that with the commands:

* 'svn add' to add a file you have already created.

* 'svn del' to remove a file.

* 'svn move' to rename or move a file.

Forgetting to use svn add is a common mistake. I know what I'm talking about
:-)"

Benoît Minisini