[Gambas-devel] $50 bounty for backporting a gb3 method to gb2 tree

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...590...
Thu Oct 28 05:29:28 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Why don't you try to compile Gambas 3? What problems do you have?

I have successfully compiled and run gb3 over many months. The issues are
multiple, regardless of compile date.

Open season for whoever wants $50 US. Please backport the source code for
the DrawAlpha method/function in the gb.image module from gb3 to gb2 and
return the code to me. Don't worry about the source tree, as the code will
be publicly available. No binaries or gbx code, only C/C++. PayPal, Google
Checkout and all other payment methods including cash are acceptable.

Thanks for your help, and let's make the gb.image library awesome.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...590... sales at ...590...
phone: (770) 853-6271