[Gambas-devel] 2-2.21.0: QT ComboBox loses .Text value upon execution

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...590...
Fri Jul 30 20:31:20 CEST 2010

Bugzilla from gambas at ...1... wrote:

> As a workaround, set the Text property during the Open event, or inside
> the
> form constructor.
>
> And it's strange: I have the bug both with gb.qt and gb.gtk. Can you check
> again that?

That's exactly the workaround that I implemented and it works well. ;)

I tested it again on a test project and it is still the same; the Text
property is preserved in GTK and lost in QT. Strange that it's lost in both
on your system. I'm using the latest stable release from the Downloads page,
so maybe you're using the current 2.x revision?

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...590... sales at ...590...
phone: (770) 853-6271