[Gambas-devel] Options in the Package generation

Toni Rosa arosa at ...615...
Thu Feb 11 18:46:44 CET 2010

Hello,
What I did is creating the desired extra "xxxx.desktop" files after
creating the default one. I did it so that in the UI wizard you can
choose the "Name" and the "Exec" parameters for them.  I guess it would
interesting allowing to choose a different "Icon" and "Comment", and may
be, different "Categories" too for each one of them.
After that, in the "debian/install" part of the package creation, I set
the package to do the same for the extra "desktop" launchers as what is
done for the default one (Which is copying them over to the
"usr/share/applications" folder).
I'll give Gambas3 a try this weekend and I'll start "forwardporting" (or
simply redoing) this part of my code changes to it.
Regards,
Toni