[Gambas-devel] Options in the Package generation

Toni Rosa arosa at ...615...
Thu Feb 11 13:18:40 CET 2010

Hello,
I did some modifications to my local copy of the gambas 2 code in order
to allow some more options in the generation of deb packages.
Specifically I coded the possibility of including arbitrary files inside
the package, and the generation of more entries to the menu (which can
point to arbitrary locations and have arguments).
My code isn't clean but as it didn't take me long and I think it could
be easly redone and it would be a good inclusion to future gambas versions.
Regards,
Toni