[Gambas-devel] Gambas deploy with crosscompiler.

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at ...648...
Mon Feb 1 14:02:12 CET 2010

Hi to All.

I'm writing to you to tell an issue that I had when I tried to port
gambas on my embedded arm system:

Usually On Embedded system linux based, I have not a compiler that run
on target but It's used a crosscompiler that runs on PC and produce
executable for the embedded system.

For the gambas Installation I can run without problem the steps
"./configure" and "make".
When I run make install the procedure exit with error, because ( I think
) the installation script try to execute the gambas compiler that it's
not for PC architecture.

How we can "make install" for this case ?

Thanks