[Gambas-devel] signal 11 when rendering graphics using gb.image

Sun Dec 19 19:25:23 CET 2010

On 12/18/2010 09:57 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> I need then that you run your project with the valgrind tool:
>
> $ cd /yyyy/Sanctimonia
> $ valgrind --tool=memcheck --num-callers=50 gbx3
>
> Send me the output printed by valgrind.
I've been repeatedly running the project with valgrind for the last few
hours. It ran successfully every time except for one, though the
valgrind output showed nothing of interest other than what it noted
during successful runs. I'm not sure if it crashed that one time or if
some other error occurred. When/if the app crashes, will it disappear
from the screen, thus letting me know it has crashed?

I've attached my terminal history containing valgrind's output for the
last few runs, just in case there's something insightful in there. There
are some errors which appear to be related to some form controls or
variables not being freed properly.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues