[Gambas-devel] Well, I think it's a good change...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Nov 30 12:19:40 CET 2009

> G'day,
>
> I implemented a change in the gambas2 IDE. I have two questions:
>
> 1) Do you want it?
> 2) If so, how do I get it to you?
>
> The tab implements the X11 colour names. Duplicate colour values have
> been removed.

Wouldn't it better to implement such a thing into the gb.form ColorChooser
control directly? It is more difficult, as you must find a GUI that is not too
disturbing. But all programs choosing color will benefit from this - Even if
personnaly, I've never used X11 colour names in my entire life. :-)

And, more important, you should better develop on Gambas 3 than Gambas 2. I
mean, I won't merge a change in Gambas 2 if I don't have the equivalent for
Gambas 3.

If you agree, tell me, I will grant you a write access to the svn repository.

Benoît Minisini