[Gambas-devel] boring, and certainly not necessary!

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sun Nov 22 21:06:50 CET 2009

Am Sonntag, den 22.11.2009, 20:19 +0100 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Salut,
> >
> > I remarked, if I delete the gambas3/Trunk, that I need to root,
> > because of two directories ".action" (see attachment) certainly created
> > during "make install".
> >
> > Is it possible to remove them before "make install" finishes?
> >
> > I ask because that's needs su/sudo more in my script if I want compile
> > from scratch.
> >

> The bug should be fixed in revision #2435. I forgot to set the owner of the
> .action directory to the same owner as the project directory.
>
> Can you try it and confirm ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,

Salut Benoît,

when I started the second time my script with option "from scratch" I
had left the sudo in front of the rm, and had NO access problems.

So I confirm the changed owner at the .action directories.

--
Amicalement
Charlie