[Gambas-devel] Gambas Turkish Translation

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 1 16:56:55 CET 2009

> Hello,
> I am writing from Turkey. I am Pardus[1] user. I started to translate
> gambas help doc to Turkish. Now we are working two people for that.
>
> We want found Turkish Gambas User Group.I wrote some articels in
> Ozgurlukicin.com[2] e-magazin.
>
> If possible, you can add turkish page to your web pages. We can manage it.
>
> Thanks a lot..
> Özgür Kuru
> ozgur at ...625...

Hi,

The turkish translation has been enabled on the wiki documentation.

If you want an account to write them, please send me the password you want.

Note that there are strings into the "doc.cgi" project in the gambas 3 sources
that you must translate if you want a fully translated wiki.

Benoît