[Gambas-devel] Architecture

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Mon Jul 27 15:53:34 CEST 2009

http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html

 Regards

--
David

----- Original Message ----
From: Nick Rathke <nick at ...635...>
To: gambas-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:17:57 AM
Subject: [Gambas-devel] Architecture

Hi,

I am very new to Gambas and am trying to understand the underlining
architecture and the image links on the architecture page are broken and
returning ( I am sure that your already aware of this ):

1. *Server:* gambas.sourceforge.net
2. *URL path:* /architecture-detail.html
3. *Error notes:* NONE
4. *Error type:* 404

Mainly I would like to focus on understanding the interpreter and the
execution unit, from looking at the source I am guessing that these are
files in the main/gbx?

Any help in understating the architecture on a code level would be great.

TIA.

Nick Rathke
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
Sr. Systems Administrator
nick at ...635...
www.sci.utah.edu
801-587-9933