[Gambas-devel] Problem with gambasdoc site

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Tue Dec 29 07:36:12 CET 2009

On Monday 28 December 2009 04:36 pm, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> By the way, Rob, will you compile Gambas 3 on the web server one day
>  (without the GUI components)? At the moment, it runs Gambas 1.9.44,
>  which is a bit old.

That server is running an embarrassingly old version of Linux, and my
attempts to even get the final 2.x series to compile failed, so I haven't
tried the 3.x series yet.  We have a new machine ready to go, but I just
found out this past week that it's sitting in the living room of the guy
from whom we get our colo space.  He tells us he'll be installing it soon,
and when he does, I may even be able to give gambasdoc.org its own virtual
Ubuntu server on which you can compile anything you like without waiting
for me (assuming I understood the description of what he's giving us).

I apologize for the delays; they impact my own personal and business needs
as well.

Rob