[Gambas-devel] BUG: gb3 debug

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Sun Dec 13 09:56:23 CET 2009

2009/12/13 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...176...>:
> 2009/12/13 Kadaitcha Man <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...>:
>> Whenever my code encounters a breakpoint during execution and I view
>> the properties of an object that is an array, I get this damned window
>> that only ALT-F4 will close.
> the windows have not cross button ? (top right)

No, just a light bulb, no title bar either. The title displayed to the
left of the lightbulb appears editable.

> try what i've say before

qtconfig?

> ... i will try to see if we can put some
> positioning limits at the creation for these windows.

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to<fades into distance>

:)