[Gambas-devel] BUG: gb3 debug

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Sun Dec 13 08:00:31 CET 2009

Whenever my code encounters a breakpoint during execution and I view
the properties of an object that is an array, I get this damned window
that only ALT-F4 will close.

In Gnome. the window sits right below my top panel, so believing that
the close options may be hidden under that panel, I moved the top
panel to the bottom, and still no close options.

Image attached.

And the damned thing will not go away until I click it and type
ALT-F4. Of course, on a few occasions, I've missed the click and
closed other windows.

Please! It's driving me bonkers. I mean, really bonkers!

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to<fades into distance>