[Gambas-devel] gb3 GridView.Select

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Dec 12 12:40:47 CET 2009

> The first time a GridView.Rows.Select(a,b) is issued in code, the
> GridView_Select event doesn't fire at all, then after issuing
> subsequent selects, it works but exhibits odd behaviour; the text from
> the previous select is returned.
>
> Clicking on a row in the GridView always fires the _Select event and
> always returns the correct data.
>
> Code attached.
>
> Am I missing something here?

If I remember, there is something weird in Qt that makes the Select event
being raised before the current row actually changes.

But you can use the Click event instead of the Select event.

Think that "Select" means the selection has changed, and "Click" means the
current row has changed, and that the two are disconnected in Qt, even if the
GridView is in single row selection mode.

Note that apparently that didn't change in Qt 4.

Benoît Minisini