[Gambas-devel] Fwd: [Gambas-user] How to close a modal dialog form?

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Tue Dec 8 22:03:54 CET 2009

2009/12/9 M. Cs. <mohareve at ...176...>:

> Since the language of help documents aren't as clear to me, and I saw no
> practical example I need your help.

Benoit, I'm going to be proposing that I start a revamp of the
documentation for exactly those reasons. I will start thinking about
the layout and post my ideas to the user list rather than in here. I
think it's best to get the user's input because they are the ones who
will be using it. I'll draft something to be ready for the next time
you wake up. I'm on the other side of the planet, you see.