[Gambas-devel] Gambas3 Directory Structure

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Mon Dec 7 12:04:57 CET 2009

if i remember well the packager take only not hidden file to make the
executable archive... by this way all the other files (svn, and
others) are not takked into account. (maybe Benoit can doing an
exception for the src directorie.... i'll prefer too)