[Gambas-devel] Gambas3 Directory Structure

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Sun Dec 6 02:36:31 CET 2009

2009/12/6 Kadaitcha Man <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...>:

> Problem: I made a backup of some projects and copied them to a
> different drive. If I open the project on the other drive from within
> the Gambas 3 IDE, I get the image shown in PIC1.png. All ok, but if I
> copy the project directory in Nautilus to a Projects subdirectory in
> my Home folder and open the project from within the G3 IDE, I get the
> image shown in PIC2.png; highlighting has died.

Ok, I think I have found what might be causing the behaviour. Gambas
keeps a list of opened files and tabs. If I open the copied project,
close the tabs then reopen them, all is back to normal.