[Gambas-devel] Gambas3 Directory Structure

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Sun Dec 6 02:26:31 CET 2009

First an opinion, then a problem:

Ubuntu 9.10, qt4 installed, G3 is rev 2457.

Opinion: I think the G3 directory structure needs a good looking at.
The project directory appears empty and is susceptible to causing
confusion, and being deleted.

Problem: I made a backup of some projects and copied them to a
different drive. If I open the project on the other drive from within
the Gambas 3 IDE, I get the image shown in PIC1.png. All ok, but if I
copy the project directory in Nautilus to a Projects subdirectory in
my Home folder and open the project from within the G3 IDE, I get the
image shown in PIC2.png; highlighting has died.

I even tried the cp command line, preserving attributes etc, and still
the highlighting has died.

If I create a project in the Projects subdirectory in my Home folder
and open the project from within the G3 IDE, all is well.