[Gambas-devel] Well, I think it's a good change...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Dec 2 14:39:32 CET 2009

> >> About that. Would you accept a change for G3 without it being done for
> >> G2 also?
> >
> > Of course, Gambas 3 is a development version. Unless it is a bug fix that
> > could easily backported.
>
> Ok, great. I wouldn't want to work on two versions so I'll see how I go
>  with g3.
>
> Is there any txt anywhere that will help me setup the development
> environment properly?

You must read the "how to use subversion" page on the wiki, to know how to use
subversion.

Then you can checkout the entire source tree somewhere on your hard disk and
start working on it.

Benoît Minisini