[Gambas-devel] No i'm not always sleeping :)

Ron ron at ...572...
Mon Sep 15 17:35:56 CEST 2008

Fabien Bodard schreef:
> 2008/9/15 Ron <ron at ...572...>:
>
>> I don't want to offend you, but I think it looks like a logo for a kids
>> toy, not for an almost proffesional programming environment.
>>
>> My 2cts.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ron_2nd
>>

> yes ron it's just 2cts lol ... Gambas is not made to be trade... to
> professionnal first.
> It might be usefull shiny, pretty, fun , simple... as a toy is lol.
>
> so i'm happy that you congratulate me in that way :).
>
> Forget the dark logos... it remember me too much old computer ... for
> exemple kde4 is my way, funny pretty, handfull.
>
> Gimp logo is like a toy too...
>
> amule too.
>
> So why not ... lol i'm a free thinking man ... not in my way to think
> with constraint first. Then when the create is done ... we can manage
> constraints, but the thing created this way is really new.

Don't get me wrong, I like fun stuff too, not too serious please...
I remember the animated gamba widget in the first IDE version I tried,
it kinda make me wonder what gambas was, but now I know better.

KDE4 and for example PulseAudio are examples of logo styles that are
more suited for Gambas I think.
But hey... a logo is just a logo...

Regards,
Ron_2nd.