[Gambas-devel] No i'm not always sleeping :)

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Mon Sep 15 17:03:37 CEST 2008

2008/9/15 Ron <ron at ...572...>:
> I don't want to offend you, but I think it looks like a logo for a kids
> toy, not for an almost proffesional programming environment.
>
> My 2cts.
>
> Regards,
> Ron_2nd

yes ron it's just 2cts lol ... Gambas is not made to be trade... to
professionnal first.
It might be usefull shiny, pretty, fun , simple... as a toy is lol.

so i'm happy that you congratulate me in that way :).

Forget the dark logos... it remember me too much old computer ... for
exemple kde4 is my way, funny pretty, handfull.

Gimp logo is like a toy too...

amule too.

So why not ... lol i'm a free thinking man ... not in my way to think
with constraint first. Then when the create is done ... we can manage
constraints, but the thing created this way is really new.

Fabien