[Gambas-devel] Signal 11 on Gambas 3 r1542

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Mon Sep 8 16:09:34 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit:
    I got a signal 11 with my project. Attached the BackTrace and the project and a schema.

Steps to reproduce the error:
1.Go to FTest.Class and provide a root password to connect
2.Then you will see the main form, click the Catalogs label, if all was fine you will see a list of all your databases.
3.Select one database that has Views, Triggers, Procedures (If you restore the schema for sakila, you will have all you nedd).
4.Then select the name of a View and try to delete it, by using the toolbutton or the “Del” key, the item will be deleted but at the end of the refresh I got a signal 11.

Hope I was clear enough.

By the way, I use Mandriva 2008.1 64bits and QT.

Best regards

David