[Gambas-devel] Some new littles things

birchy pokerbirch at ...612...
Fri Nov 7 16:36:51 CET 2008

Bugzilla from gambas at ...1... wrote:
> What is the problem with using HttpClient in gb.net.curl?

That is what i'm currently using and it seems to work ok. I think that curl
can handle cookies and therefore gb should also have this ability? I'd also
like to be able to set headers other than the "user-agent" but this doesn't
seem to be available? And what about gZip? How would i set the
"Accept-Encoding: gzip" header and implement gZip decompression within my
http routines? The documentation seems incomplete. Does gb.net.curl use ALL
of the curl features?