[Gambas-devel] ToolButton question

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sun Mar 30 20:05:28 CEST 2008

Is it possible to make the text of a toolbutton appear below the image
instead of to the right? I'm interested in making this switchable if
possible. I'd also like to make the visibility to the caption switchable
too, without having to clear the caption property.

These two abilities of the ToolButton would become options in my user
configurable toolbar. I can work around the visibility of the text by
storing it in a separate collection and set/clear the caption property.
I couldn't find a way to make the caption appear under the image though.

Robert Rowe