[Gambas-devel] Control groups

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...176...
Sun Mar 23 19:14:19 CET 2008

I've read some email from users who have some difficulty with the
control group concept. I personally love this and think it is much
better than the control arrays the VB uses. I came up with a small new
feature that I think might ease the use of control groups. The idea is
that you select some controls that you have created. On the right click
menu I could add an option to "Set control Group". This would prompt for
a control group name and set the property for each of the selected controls.

Do you think that this would be useful enough for me to work on?

Robert Rowe