[Gambas-devel] Delete files in /tmp/gambas.[user.id]

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Tue Jun 17 18:48:00 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit

    I think there is a problem in the way Gambas (I refer to version 3) handles the /tmp/gambas.[user.id] directory.
    Some times when I am debugging an application I stop the running it and the files and directories created in the /tmp dir are not deleted, I noticed this some day ago and find almost 10 MB of undeleted files.
    I know most of times is my fault, since I stop suddenly my program or the IDE, but don't you think is a good idea to avoid this?
    Maybe by adding something like this to the Form_Close() event in FMain (Gambas IDE):

    TRY SHELL “cd /tmp/gambas.[user.id]; rm -rf *”

Please let me know your comments.

Regards

David