[Gambas-devel] an explantion components e wright

e wright gbadmin at ...601...
Mon Jun 16 05:15:55 CEST 2008

The components are

gbdict:

  an interface with dict.org which has two parts first give
definitions, second give a list of words that have a similar
definition.

gbaspell:
  an interface with aspell spell-checker. One checkers a word to see
if it in the aspell word list. The second gives you a list of sound
alike words. ( you must have aspell on your system)

Both Dict server and aspell can be setup for  different Natural
languages; if, you wish.

Both of these components explain how to work with them in there:
README file and Release Notes.

( second/third time I have listed this )

 See at:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppdictspell

Will add an explanation of the interfaces in the "How to" section of
Gambas; if, you like.

This component is not totally like Gambas; it passes an index as a
parameter( round  brackets; insted of, square brackets).

string array would be better and be more like Gambas; but do not know
how arrays works through C; plus, is less work for the memory
management. ( I was afraid of making a memory management error. That
could, lead to a strange run-time error; with someone, who used it
often. )