[Gambas-devel] Gambas on ARM target

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Thu Jan 31 16:18:10 CET 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008 03:24, Gianluca wrote:
> Does anybody are using Gambas on an architecture different from
> standard x86 PC? Can anybody point me out of this?

Someone did port Gambas to PowerPC a few years ago, though I think
they did the building on the PPC itself rather than crosscompiling.

If you're successful, please share with the list, because I've been
hoping to do it myself (to try to cram Gambas and gb.sdl onto the
ARM9 Nintendo DS, with or without DSLinux.)  I've just been waiting
for a DS emulator that runs well enough under Linux to run DSLinux,
and one was recently released that claims to do so.

If I get there first, I'll do the same, but I'll probably try to pick
up the ODF component again first.

Rob