[Gambas-devel] x86_64 success

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at ...360...
Wed Jan 30 23:01:30 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 22:44 +0100, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On mercredi 30 janvier 2008, Tom Callaway wrote:
> > I've managed to get the gambas 2.0.0 code (svn checkout 1043) running on
> > my x86_64 laptop (built 64bit). Is there a test suite that I could put
> > it through to see how functional it is?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > ~spot
> >

> You can try all examples. You will see that the networking components do not
> really work on 64 bits yet.

Thanks! Hopefully those components will work soon.

One other question:

Is it ok if I continue to name the package "gambas" in Fedora as opposed
to "gambas2". This way, there is a clean upgrade path, since no one is
supporting gambas1 anymore.

Thanks,

~spot