[Gambas-devel] InputDate for gb.form

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Tue Apr 15 20:50:23 CEST 2008

2008/4/15, David Villalobos Cambronero <david_villalobos_c at ...7...>:

> mmmm, so bad... that's why I'm asking you for permition... maybe it could
> be a good idea to tell devel group to request your autorization before add a
> component or something else, so you can evalute it and tell us if has sence
> or not to add the component. :-)
>
> Regards
>

> David

hummmm it's already the case....  :-) !

But Benoit ... just want to talk about the fact that many people risk to
query him for not signifiant componant like yours... Nevertheless... an idéa
for you ... if you have time ... Will be to make an multiType inputBox...
Based on the same system as the Ballon Message.

So we can have Input.Date, Input.Text, Input. anything.... What about this ?

Regards,
Fabien