[Gambas-devel] Deb package creation broken

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Tue Oct 16 16:18:41 CEST 2007

But with the modification you did, in the Debian part it always returns 0
instead Major & "." & Minor. Anyway,Debian packages should have a release
number.  So it is not a critical feature for you, I will re-modify the
debian routine to use it, even if that option is not checked.

Regards.