[Gambas-devel] Deb package creation broken

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Tue Oct 16 14:35:33 CEST 2007

Hi, I've checked since revision 660, Debian package creation is broken due
to the
" NEW: A new option for using or not the release version number when
creating an installation package." feature.

Whenever this option is used, the package creation was broken. I can fix it,
so created packages would have "0-0" as version, but
I'm not able to understand the reason for this "feature", and I would like
to know if ignoring it while making deb packages would be acceptable.

At least, I would like to know why that's the default behaviour, instead of
using the number of the version, that seems to be much more reasonable.

Regards.

José L.