[Gambas-devel] Perfomance differences between gb.gtk and gb.qt components

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Wed Nov 28 22:15:15 CET 2007

Tomorrow I will try to remove much of the stuff to let you test it. The
application uses several timers, 3 ó 4 processes and creates about 40
usercontrols, half of them are hidden at the beginning, and the other half
are shown, maybe that could be the reason too.
I'll send you a test project a.s.a.p.

Cheers