[Gambas-devel] Perfomance differences between gb.gtk and gb.qt components

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Tue Nov 27 16:03:06 CET 2007

Yes, that program was a mistake, it was a try I did but failed and forgot to
remove it from the attachment. You can test it with
http://forjamari.linex.org/projects/controlaulas/ , release rc5. There the
difference is really, really apreciable between qt and the new gtk, or the
old and new gtk modifications.

Regards.