[Gambas-devel] Bug with radiobutton and gtk

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...29...
Fri Nov 9 08:51:31 CET 2007

Alle 04:31, venerdì 9 novembre 2007, ron ha scritto:
> On Thursday 08 November 2007 19:01, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > Alle 13:35, giovedì 8 novembre 2007, Rob ha scritto:
> > >
> > > Well, if you present the user with a set of choices via RadioButton
> > > controls, and don't want there to be a default choice, then when you
> > > start entering a new record or something you would want all the
> > > radio buttons to be cleared, wouldn't you?
> > >
> > > Rob
> >
> > I'm not sure I understood, but it seems that you need an easy way
> > to reset all the RadioButtons of a Form.
> > Easy workaround: put an invisible RadioButton control  in the form.
> > When you want to reset all the other visible RadioButton controls, set
> > the invisible = TRUE.
> > Sorry, if I didn't understand.
> >
> > Stefano
>
> Correct to add one but _never_ invisible !!!
> This is the one you need to cancel the choise.
>
> Save file picture.bmp as:
> (visible)
>   o) save as *.jpg
>   o) save as *.gif
>
> (your invisible set by opening the form to true to prevent the jpg/gif)
>   o) save as default asis
>
> In real life it is a choise too.
>
> Ron

De gustibus... Why _never_ invisible?
You can put a Button labelled "Reset"
that set the invisible = TRUE. It's just
something relying on what you like to see
in your form :-) and how many Parent controls with
RadioButtons children you need to reset
once for all, with just one press.

Stefano