[Gambas-devel] Bug with radiobutton and gtk

ron ronstk at ...124...
Fri Nov 9 04:31:06 CET 2007

On Thursday 08 November 2007 19:01, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> Alle 13:35, giovedì 8 novembre 2007, Rob ha scritto:
> > On Thursday 08 November 2007 07:29, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > > I see no reason for manually setting a RadioButton value to FALSE.
> > > If you need that, you should use a CheckBox, don't you?
> >
> > Well, if you present the user with a set of choices via RadioButton
> > controls, and don't want there to be a default choice, then when you
> > start entering a new record or something you would want all the
> > radio buttons to be cleared, wouldn't you?
> >
> > Rob
> >

> I'm not sure I understood, but it seems that you need an easy way
> to reset all the RadioButtons of a Form.
> Easy workaround: put an invisible RadioButton control  in the form.
> When you want to reset all the other visible RadioButton controls, set the
> invisible = TRUE.
> Sorry, if I didn't understand.
>
> Stefano

Correct to add one but _never_ invisible !!!
This is the one you need to cancel the choise.

Save file picture.bmp as:
(visible)
  o) save as *.jpg
  o) save as *.gif

(your invisible set by opening the form to true to prevent the jpg/gif)
  o) save as default asis

In real life it is a choise too.

Ron