[Gambas-devel] Bug with the stock icons when using the gtk component

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Fri Jun 8 11:56:37 CEST 2007

Looking a way to fix this with the current 1.9.49 version, it seems that
gb.form is now managing the icons, but gb.form depends on gb.qt, wich is
incompatible with gb.gtk. So when using gb.gtk, gb.form can not be used.

Is that right?
If it is, is there any workaround to fix the error now, or we'll have to
wait to get a gb.form.gtk component?