[Gambas-devel] desktop compatibilities problems using gb.form.xxx

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...176...
Mon Jul 23 18:33:50 CEST 2007

Hi, Benoît, there is a problem I've been following since some time ago,
hoping to find an answer, but I've not been able.
When compiling the whole gambas source tree,  and compiling gb.form,
gb.form.dialog, etc. it's compiled using qt (or gtk in the testing svn
version), then when using that component in the applications, if it's a gtk
app and gb.form is compiled with qt, or is a qt application and gb.form is
compiled with gtk, you don't have a chance to solve it, unless you recompile
gb.form.xx again. And for my own pc, that could be a minor problem, but if
you want to distribute the application to many users... do you have a
solution for this problem, or have I some concept error and the problem does
not exist?

Regards.
José L.