[Gambas-devel] About gb.web

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Wed Dec 5 16:01:40 CET 2007

When did you wan't to close the gambas 2.0 devel Benoit ? as there is so
many things to begin after :)

I don't understand, you have mde the RC1 and you continue to make new
feature (such as the good Desktop.Sendkey). I think it is time to stop the
2.0 developpement and begin as soon as possible the next intermediate one to
finish and polish the maximum of element. I've the same problem ... i can't
finish  a program... but sometime i need to give a result...

Is GBC/GRX/GBR2 are finished ? if true, didn't you think the 2.0 is finished
?

It's just a think... don't take care about that...