[Gambas-devel] Does gambas-gtk application works in m$ Windowz?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Sep 18 19:52:20 CEST 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 13:09, Enzo Aggazio wrote:
> Thanks a lot,
> but i dont't want to run Gambas IDE in Windowz... i prefer to
> develop under linux.
> I have the (common) need to run my programs written in gambas,
> in my customer's GTK-Windows desktop.

Well, I think the implication is that once the IDE runs under Gtk
(and Gtk-Windows), since the IDE is a rather complex Gambas
program itself, many or most other programs will also run under
Gtk.  But it does sound like what Brandon has done might let
some of your applications run already.

Rob