[Gambas-devel] enhancing the debugger

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sun Sep 17 22:54:08 CEST 2006

Salut Benoît,

my idea is to show, after a DBclick on an Array in Debug.Local all
elements of this Array in a TabelView or so, like you said.

After searching/debugging since 2 days, how can I get out informations
from the debugger about Objects, without string-analysing the code-file,
I need some hints from you.
I'v debugged 'Design' , but all what i'm able actually is using the '?'
to load them into the watch-window, my new added 's' to Command, ditn't
raise the Debug_read.

What I need, are these 'special debugger commands' who prints all field
names of an object, etc.

And how can I indentify an object (without string analysing).

Amicalment
Charlie