[Gambas-devel] Events

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Fri Sep 15 21:33:47 CEST 2006

On Friday 15 September 2006 14:24, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> But I'm not sure that if you send a keyboard event to an
> application, it will understand it, as only the window having
> the focus should receive keyboard events.

Yes, in VB the same is true.... you have to raise the window (or
just send the keystrokes to it after it initially starts, since
Windows always focuses new windows unless you tell it not to)
before sending events to it with SendKeys.

Whatever I have time to implement this weekend, I don't think
exposing an xlib "raise window" function will be part of it ;)

Rob