[Gambas-devel] Gambas module for QT embedded and stack overflow error deleting objects

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Nov 18 14:22:32 CET 2006

On Friday 17 November 2006 14:13, Silvan Calarco wrote:
> Hi Benoit,
>
> Alle 20:33, mercoledì 15 novembre 2006, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > Trunk has now gb.qte and gb.qte.ext components. They compile on my
> > system, but I used the qt library, and not the qte one, so my test is not
> > very relevant.
> >
> > I removed Embedder and TrayIcon classes, renamed the X11 test
> > macro "NO_X_WINDOW", and added many #ifdef everywhere it is needed.
> >
> > Can you test it and tell me the result?
> >
> > If you want a svn access to insert modifications yourself, just tell me
> > and give me your sourceforge account.
>
> I've built it after adding a missing @qte_dir@ to the SUBDIRS declaration
> in main Makefile.am.
> The last svn patch creates a symlink gb.qte.gambas to gb.qt.gambas in
> gb.qt/src/gb.qt, but this (broken) link is not packaged when I do a make
> dist so I had to create it by hand.

The gb.qte component has now its now gb.qte gambas part, which is not a
symbolic link anymore. In the future, I will share things between gb.qte,
gb.qt and gb.gtk gambas parts, but not the entire project. Compilation does
not like that!

> My sourceforge account is mambasoft, I can start committing the fix above.

I granted you a write access to the svn. Let's go!